Author Topic: Heavy Chevy  (Read 4080 times)

M

Re: Heavy Chevy
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 03:20:47 PM »
Just ordered exhaust for my truck.  Dynomax ultra flow catback.  I run dynomax on my jeep and have been pretty happy with it, and from what I've heard from sound clips for the silverado it sounds pretty good...not too loud. Plus the price was right.

how does it sound when the AFM is running? 

SlvrJK

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 04:55:15 PM »
Just ordered exhaust for my truck.  Dynomax ultra flow catback.  I run dynomax on my jeep and have been pretty happy with it, and from what I've heard from sound clips for the silverado it sounds pretty good...not too loud. Plus the price was right.

how does it sound when the AFM is running?

That's what I'm going to find out.  Should be here tomorrow so I'll slap it on this weekend. 

My charger sounded like ass on 4cyl mode but i could keep it in sportshift to deactivate DOD.  I'll tune AFM out of the truck if i can deal with the sound. 

This exhaust should be pretty mellow compared to what I had on my charger so it shouldnt be too bad. 
2008 JK X 2-door, 37" Nittos, 3.5" Clayton LA, Prorock 44, Rock Jock 60, and lots of armor...

M

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 05:01:40 PM »
Please take pics when you have it installed. Very curious for my truck :)

SlvrJK

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 09:48:44 PM »
Please take pics when you have it installed. Very curious for my truck :)

Will do!
2008 JK X 2-door, 37" Nittos, 3.5" Clayton LA, Prorock 44, Rock Jock 60, and lots of armor...

SlvrJK

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2015, 11:39:19 PM »
Got the exhaust on today.  Didn't take to many pics of the finished product but there are pics and sound clips up on my facebook/instagram.  Sounds pretty good, like I expected not too loud but you definitely know somethings there.  The sound when in AFM is livable, unlike it was in my Charger.