Projects place > Projects Section

TFT The not white unibody

<< < (3/46) > >>

Harrison:
30s are fine as long as you are gentle and are OK keeping your Jeep out of terrain where a 30 doesn't belong. In my 30 days, I was OK at the first part and terrible at the second part.

You and I have discussed this before but aside from the fact that it means my Jeep fits between my enclosed trailer fenders (which is REALLY nice) I do not think I'd narrow a front axle again. At least not with aspirations for 40s, I'm making it work but they rub everything. Dan's fit with less lift, no way I'd get away with less than what I have now.

How wide is the rear anyway? My guess would be 67", in which case it's only 2" narrower than a front 60 will be. I made my 60 65" wide and my rear C&C 14b is 63" wide.

Wingman:
D30 is 30 min or less to trail repair...

Golden Goose still rocking a D30 (35s)
Whatever still had a D30 (35s)

Callelle:

--- Quote from: mr.mindless on October 05, 2016, 09:11:09 AM ---but once you're wanting 37s or 38s: it's time.

--- End quote ---

This. I'm still going to be rocking another year on my 30 w/ 35s, but I want bigger, I want to try harder stuff. More specifically, I want to try harder things without AS MUCH fear of breaking. I know a 30 isn't as much time to repair, but the 30 isn't the only axle in question. Everyone who saw me break the 8.25 said it shouldn't have, but it did, meaning it can happen again. Also, maybe I'm just getting tired of balancing an egg under my right foot  ::)

The reason I want to narrow it a bit is I don't really want one side sticking out more than the other, and at some point I would like to run enclosed. I haven't even come close to acquiring a 60 so plans may/can always change with it. If it's too much of a hassle with no return, then I wont bother.

M4wdFab:
you guys are bat shit crazy for wheeling anything smaller than tons and 40s

what a complete pain in the ass that was on the stupidest trails.

my 0.02$  lol

rejeep:
hunting with a bow vs. hunting with a bazooka...
both effective and cool in their own respects... (coming from a non hunter)

my .02 cents.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version