Projects place > Tech

LS droid

<< < (2/5) > >>

gif:

--- Quote from: M4wdFab on June 10, 2020, 01:00:02 PM ---thanks, they had the 2004 xdf i was looking for.  the other forum still wont activate my login.

--- End quote ---

so you can download files?..

M4wdFab:
ya i should be all set.  i have read a few of my PCMs seems straight forward to do the simple things like VATs and emissions.

the link you posted has a few of the xdf files needed but ill have to get a few more.  looks like i just got an email to that other site after sending a messaged to admin for account approval, so i should be able to DL their files now. 

was bored at work today had some time to play, ill flash my 4.8 up and test it out when the temps drop tonight.   dont feel like lugging a car battery into house haha

M4wdFab:
good vid on basics and big cam swap tuning basics.

now have the tech to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkjHPEuqhLQ&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0-SNjG8LsPD5qTjhbJiZPhXOUPTcDAOwJiSiKegsaWvLSK5aM4yNT2txs 

TrailTamer:
abuse management lol

M4wdFab:
successfully removed Vats from a 2004 PCM for the 54 chevy. 

my efforts and cost paid for it self right there the first time.

wont read my buggy PCM through the on car OBD port.  was going to save the file and look what else someone who knows what they are doing does to other things.  ill pull the PCM later and move it to my bench setup.  not sure why it doesnt work on car as it worked for John to tune with HP tuners.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version