Author Topic: Metal Roofer  (Read 1158 times)

gif

Metal Roofer
« on: May 01, 2018, 12:26:40 PM »
I figured I would ask..

Anyone a roofer?   I started roofing my house last year and got half of it done.  I really dont want to do the front half.
I am accepting quotes for the labor.    I will supply all the materials unless other arrangements are made in advance.

PM here
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 12:29:56 PM by gif »

mr.mindless

• Administrator
Re: Metal Roofer
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 12:32:01 PM »
wow that's steep. and joint-y.
Wingman - how easy does that make mine look easy or what?

If you change your mind I'd be game to help out. I'd like to learn metal.
Quote from: etk300ex
oh lord!

gif

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 12:32:22 PM »
Rear with new Metal Roof I installed.

KingtheZJ

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 03:32:33 PM »
I have a buddy who does roofing and just did really nice work on a job for me. Cash only. I got another quote from a roofing company before I used him and he was 75% of the company (labor only), so cheaper but not crazy difference. But quality was 100%. I’ll PM you number.

Wingman

• Free Loader
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 04:01:15 PM »
Yeah, too steep for me!
Retired

gif

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
I have a buddy who does roofing and just did really nice work on a job for me. Cash only. I got another quote from a roofing company before I used him and he was 75% of the company (labor only), so cheaper but not crazy difference. But quality was 100%. I’ll PM you number.

Thanks!

gif

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 10:00:35 PM »
Its sad that I can not give my money away.  l can not get anyone to come look at my roof...   EVERY person I have reached out to has failed to keep just one viewing/estimate appointment.  Work must be plentiful if no one can be bothered to show up..  This is why I hate people and end up doing things myself.  ** rant off**

gif

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 10:09:11 PM »
Boat shelter I just built.  14.5' W  X 24' D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:10:45 PM by gif »

M4wdFab

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 11:33:13 PM »
looks good! 

sweet blue garage door lol

cracker

• Free Loader
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 08:00:50 AM »
Its sad that I can not give my money away.  l can not get anyone to come look at my roof...   EVERY person I have reached out to has failed to keep just one viewing/estimate appointment.  Work must be plentiful if no one can be bothered to show up..  This is why I hate people and end up doing things myself.  ** rant off**

I believe ya.. we have been trying to find someone to come finish the drywall in our garage for almost 18months.. we have had a few great verbal estimates, with "I will send this to you in writing to start the process" but then no follow up.  But it has mostly been no-shows or no call returns.

TrailTamer

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 11:26:50 AM »

I believe ya.. we have been trying to find someone to come finish the drywall in our garage for almost 18months.. we have had a few great verbal estimates, with "I will send this to you in writing to start the process" but then no follow up.  But it has mostly been no-shows or no call returns.

cracker; PM me if you still need drywall work done.

gif; I’m no roofer but I can use a side job if you need a extra set of hands.

gif

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 04:30:40 PM »

cracker; PM me if you still need drywall work done.

gif; I’m no roofer but I can use a side job if you need a extra set of hands.

Thanks.

I finally made contact with a local roofer and have a contract.