Vendors Place > Aussie Locker

Possible Bro Lite Track

(1/2) > >>

CJ:
The new marketing person from Broome  Tioga just hit me up to see if we want to do a Bro Lite race, or races. They are also looking to build a offroad park/ even venue. Over 230 acres. This track used to host motorcross nationals and has camping for 4,000 people, their own equipment, and a restaurant/bar. I'm going out there next Wednesday to take a look at the track and offer some advice.

CJ:
Pic's of the track

M4wdFab:
awesome cora!

M4wdFab:
I think the fact that RollingW has UTV racing also helps some of the bro drivers make the trip- something to consider asking about if they do.

track looks long and narrow- MX jumps are a lot for bros too...   

looks great. 

CJ:
Now that they lost the Nationals, they are up for anything. I've seen UTV's and ATV's on their track, I'm sure having a UTV class is totally doable.

I'm concerned with the hills and elevation change, those little 4 bangers will be struggling.

The owner of the track is very open to making changes, if we wanted to re-route or bypass jumps - or stick to the wider sections. They have equipment and will do the work.

I'm excited!! Anyone is welcome to come with me to visit the track. Leaving Victor at 9am, next Wed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version