Vendors Place > Aussie Locker

SEMA Show 2015

<< < (8/8)

dubt:
  They keep using money towards the canal. .... pave  the canal and have two main thruways..... I don't own a barge to send down the canal. We have very nice lakes for boats

mr.mindless:
I’ll beg to differ on well-maintained, especially the downstate bridges and the ultra lumpy new sections around Buffalo and Syracuse.

I prefer 390 and most of 86 to 90 any day. But I’ve definitely driven MUCH worse elsewhere.

Tapatalking in traffic

matt:

--- Quote from: rejeep on November 14, 2015, 01:18:19 PM ---the height is an issue of weight calculation..
thats why there is an exception for motorhomes... (height doesn't equal weight)
HUT tax can't apply to all non CDL vehicles.. hence the exception and height issue..

the throughway is one of the best kept roads in the nation.. and also have some of the heaviest travel..

take 5/20, 390, or rt 17 next time..  poorly lit, not priority for plows and much longer in terms of time..

I have no issue paying for something and tolls pay for something..

motor home looks awesome..use in good health and on well maintained roads :)

--- End quote ---

I am not sure of that.  I pay the same rate with my 5th wheel camper as tractor trailers because it is over 7'6".  Bumper pulls are cheaper.  Ridiculous

I followed a friend with the same truck and a bumper pull, same route, and he was considerably cheaper.

rejeep:
I just know what the DOT auditor told us..
from the horses mouth

5th wheel and tractor trailer are different than strait truck or motor home.. (single chassis w/single or multiple axles)

got that again from friendly DOT investigator..

more than happy to send my guideline book out.. then I can hire you as a consultant :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version