Projects place > Projects Section

2003 Silverado Stepside Nephew Wagon

<< < (2/2)

M4wdFab:
took cluster apart, cycled stepper motors on gages manually a few times and now seems good.  repair kits with all motors and lights cheap, but ill see if i can grab another cluster to swap.

MIL brake lights, says passenger side wheel speed sensor.  i think i have that in stock, and already changed the driver side.

more miles today running around, seems like a solid little truck. 

M4wdFab:
i had already changed the passenger wheel speed sensor, i changed it again to another new one, no change in result. 

first stop brakes buz and lights come on, then brakes fine after but with lights and codes.    i guess ill check the wiring on chassis next time its on the lift.   

should be ready for a sticker after 3 days of driving around.  ill have to check monitors, and if thats an issue and just turn them off with a fresh hot rod tune lol 

M4wdFab:
data does show noise on RF wheel speed.  forms say some aftermarket sensors dont like some wheel bearings?  WTF its a magnet and metal ton ring to make a pulse

M4wdFab:
delivered and sent off into the wild.

see if he doesnt smash or burn it down in the first year ha

M4wdFab:
Sister reported truck is working out great and got a sticker, has been in service by 17 year old all week and going strong. 

win. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version