Projects place > Tech

Cooler review advice

(1/5) > >>

jacel86:
Contemplating buying an "adventure " grade cooler. Read a few reviews from jeep magazines,  camping outfitters and others.  More people going on an annual week long camping trip next month and only one group has a decent one.
If I remember correctly, ryan had a yeti correct? Concensus seems to be they're great but others have caught them in quality and are less money and some better features for hauling in jeeps and boats. Canyon brand looks good... any others with experience?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

rejeep:
whatever is at Costco..

you got to be gone way more than a week a year to validate buying anything more serious..

I have a huge cooler you can almost double as a coffin... paid $70 for it..
every year we have a birthday party at the house and fill with beer and bottle water and ice..
doesn't get moved for a week-10 days (im lazy, and drinking it down before emptying)

there are always cubes still in it..

jacel86:
I have a cheapie igloo and even a gallon block of ice is gone in 2 days.  Weird.

mr.mindless:
I think it was ryan who has one of the yeti successors that isn’t so outlandishly priced. I don’t remember which it is though

Tapatalking in traffic

M4wdFab:

--- Quote from: jacel86 on August 22, 2016, 11:16:37 AM ---I have a cheapie igloo and even a gallon block of ice is gone in 2 days.  Weird.

--- End quote ---

your doing it wrong

cheepie walmart holds two 10lb blockes of ice for 5-8 days easy in my 50$ 105? can one

try to slide the cooler under something or in the shade.  freeze any meet or anything before hand also helps.  I usually throw in a bag of regular ice for drinks also. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version