Projects place > Projects Section

Cub Cadet 7265

<< < (2/12) > >>

M4wdFab:
moves around a full scoop of gravel pretty easy.  i feel like i need a seat belt and the seat 5" back need to investigate that. 

Glow plugs bi passed to a push button, tack inop on dash, 3 point doesnt drop fast.  powers up fine but takes minutes to go down with or without weight. 

could use a set of new front tires and investigate fluids.  full service was done 70 hours ago.  has 750hrs on machine. 

Callelle:
You really don't want a seatbelt on that. Tractors get top heavy quick and if it starts to go, you wanna be able to get off of it asap.

Wingman:
I used to wear my seatbelt to hold me in the seat. With the ROPS, you'll be fine.

I miss my compact tractor...  :'(

M4wdFab:
im just not use to hydrostatic with my foot yet.   tends to want to throw you into the steering wheel.  has a clutch for high med low rang and PTO engagement.  otherwise forward or back go petal.  and i think a left and right rear brake?  and diff lock. 

my ferris has a nice comfy foot platform

i also could tell in 2 min i have zero skill yet spreading gravel with a bucket lol   

took it to the quarter wash and got all the cow shit out of the tires and loader.  now i can power wash it at my place.  then start looking at service areas/fluids and fix a few odds n ends

luvmyxj:
the trick to spreading gravel is in backblading, does it have an auto-float function like a backhoe does?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version