Projects place > Projects Section

TFT The not white unibody

<< < (45/46) > >>

Callelle:
I did replace the tps. I wouldn't call it a rice burner intake, it's a cowl intake. Just a cone filter that takes air from where the hvac intake is, but there's no opening above the filter to get wet from. The only reason I suspect the sensors again is it ran fine all weekend, and this morning, but the second I go through the car wash, it acts up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Callelle:
Another new TPS sorted this out, at least on the short test drive around the block. We'll see how it does with it raining out today. Must have just had a garbage one that wasn't sealed all that well. Would putting a little bit of high temp RTV around the sealing edges be a bad idea?

mr.mindless:
maybe that and a splash shield over it? Like literally some duct or gaff or electrical tape for the time being?

Callelle:
Last few pieces for this winter's upgrades just got here. Kingpin rebuild kits, new highsteer arm and springless cap, bronze bushings, studs, and knuckle re-enforcement plates. As soon as we get electric in the new shop, it'll be time to go to town.

I would like to get some new fixed seats, the ones mark has are a lot more comfortable than mine, we'll hav to see if it's in the cards for this winter.

Callelle:
Splurged a bit for the sake of a more comfortable seat. I liked my corbeaus but the side bolsters were too tall and thinly padded for chonkers like me, leaving me with bruises after a weekend of wheeling. Also gonna be ordering some prp 5 point harnesses to go with them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version