Projects place > Projects Section

new house for mikemike

<< < (132/132)

M4wdFab:
i had a walk up offer for 350k yesterday for my property

guy saw my door open, came to talk about hot rod work.  said he would by my property tomorrow lol. 

mr.mindless:
Decided to replace my probably almost 40 year old chest freezer last weekend. Picked up a whirlpool stand up freezer Saturday. Got thing rearranged and unpacked it Sunday evening.

Compressor never stopped running, inside never cooled, coils didn’t get warm. Low/no refrigerant most likely. Returned just now. The other one that was in stock sold since Saturday. Decided to order to store for pickup next week  instead of chasing to other stores and burning more time and fuel today or paying for delivery. Lame.

cracker:
DOA, really sucks at least you had the old one to fall back to and it was not in a emergency replacement scenario

etk300ex:
jeez

mr.mindless:

--- Quote from: mr.mindless on April 10, 2024, 09:03:03 AM ---sign went up in front of my next door neighbor's yesterday.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2476-Whalen-Rd-Bloomfield-NY-14469/31884778_zpid/

--- End quote ---
Closing 6/1 for 360k
Had 17 offers

His assessment had gone from 160 to 260 in this reassessment round while mine went from 270 to 400

Those prices with current interest rates combined especially with ny taxes make my eyes water. Thats gotta be a 3500 payment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version