Projects place > Projects Section

1947 KB3 2016 GMC 3500 chassis

<< < (2/10) > >>

M4wdFab:
cab fully mounted and bunch of body work done to top side

started on steering hookup

M4wdFab:
also noted i searched my entire shop for no less than 45 min for and assumed missing first section of the steering shaft for this 2016 rig i swore that i never removed from the chassis, and then realized i was thinking of one of the escalade chassis still had mounted, and all parts needed were sitting the bench.  bah! 

continuing on tomorrow. 

M4wdFab:
john got me some pinouts off Alldata
have trans pinouts for canbus hookups /wakeup needed

might be able to fire it today or tomorrow. 

ordered full glass, seals, headliner, radiator

M4wdFab:
bah first try no start

starter motor is intermittent too but got it so i confirmed it doesn't pop with brake clean

found a 50 page build thread guy did same swap in a c10.  also he has an LS wiring swap thread.

didnt document what he did, bah. 

i had john delete vats. 
wondering if there is more that needs to be done

M4wdFab:
it seems e78s are hated in the LS comunity lol.

did find one tit bit to try after 2 hours searching!

--- Quote ---Just a heads up, if you're running the e78 ecm make sure either your "starter enable relay control" wire from the ecm is either hooked to a ground or make sure your starter diagnostics are turned off in your tune. If not, your injectors will not pulse no matter what you do.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---The e78 make sure you turn off the starter diagnostic along with the normal VATS / 02 etc. the starter diagnostic will cause no fuel via the injectors. soon as I disabled that she fired right up.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version