have steel and lumber for flat bed

need to unload, organize and see what little bits i need

needs glass
front hood emblem

was a driver 3 years ago
all torn down for rebuild
frame and axles look new lots of good IH parts to possibel flip

M:
looks like a lot of other neat classics in that barn.

Truck is in awesome condition

M4wdFab:
bunch of weird stuff in that barn, he owned them all.  some odd balls and some high end stuff. 

truck is pretty solid, was hoping it was in better shape for what i over paid for.  bottom of inside of doors gone, 2 spots in side the cab gone, and bunch of body filler cracking spots on it- meh.  Ill probably end up having to paint fix some areas and paint it. 

found the missing emblem on ebay for 100$ actually (usually they are 2-$350) and need to track down the glass marker lenses.  only found one broken one in the parts crate it came with.  did find the missing head light bezel and windshield hinge out parts. 

listed axles and frame for sale. 

M4wdFab:
cab, front clip, hood mated

realized today one the inner fenders is missing, that sucks.  didn't see that.
other parts missing: front bumper and front bumper deck piece.  i have a chevy bumper, and can make that other piece i guess. 

found missing hood emblem and glass marker lenses on ebay for not too bad. 

all glass, seals, fender seals available

much more body work needed than i hopped, bah.  probably 10 spots outside and 2 spots inside require metal / fill 

M4wdFab:
2016 chassis rolled under

some prep and then start lower/cut/lower/cut.  have too look back at my last KS5/2014 build to remind me a few things i did but looks pretty straight forward. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version