Projects place > Projects Section

new house for mike

(1/82) > >>

M4wdFab:
shes a big girl.

got keys today. 

3k still held from owner but it should be resolved soon when they remove items fully from property and not just dump them off the back of the property lol

Will be looking for some help before the meeting next week maybe to sweep out the barn.  hoping to get lights up tomorrow first to be able to see what we have. 

chip stopped over and i think i have a plan.  found 150amp pannel in barn (unknown panel in house with lots of breakers but no main breaker?

gif:
Congrats !

Wingman:

--- Quote from: M4wdFab on April 19, 2019, 06:04:45 PM ---found 150amp pannel in barn (unknown panel in house with lots of breakers but no main breaker?

--- End quote ---

Could be that the house is run as a sub-panel from the barn or there is a main breaker/disconnect elsewhere between meter and panel?

M4wdFab:
wires from street to house are BIG.  only one set of wires going to the barn.  looks like street to house to meter and then it splits from meter to basement and back up to top of house to barn. 

only 2 breakers in a big pannel at the barn with a 150 on top. 

need someone smarter than me to come over.  would like to sub another pannel to up stairs inside barn or move the pannel entirely (but i dont see a way to kill power to it between meter....   

first trip to lowes only 400$  haha.  tomorrow the fun begins!  few things for the house and get some lights up in the barn.   
looking at amazon prices for 4 unit kitchen kit i think the appliances are getting tossed.  broke the fridge in 4 places trying to wipe it down...  2K done stainless nice shit: fridge, washer, range, mic

Wingman:

--- Quote from: M4wdFab on April 19, 2019, 09:50:47 PM ---wires from street to house are BIG.  only one set of wires going to the barn.  looks like street to house to meter and then it splits from meter to basement and back up to top of house to barn. 

only 2 breakers in a big panel at the barn with a 150 on top. 

need someone smarter than me to come over.  would like to sub another panel to up stairs inside barn or move the panel entirely (but i dont see a way to kill power to it between meter....
--- End quote ---

I'm not very smart but I'd be happy to help with an electrical plan after May 1 if no one else is available before then...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version