Projects place > Projects Section

<< < (236/236)

mr.mindless:
Goes super lean at full enrichment romp-on-it.

Fuel pressure is good. High if anything.

So it’s absolutely just the tune that needs work.

Forgot I had this wide band sitting. Unsure if I have enough clearance for full suspension uptravel where I put the bung when I did the exhaust.

Video of gauges in a bit.

mr.mindless:
https://youtu.be/CLIRDzuFYoc

mr.mindless:
Considering whether it’s worth it to bring this Saturday, it will be untouched since last race and steering scared me once. I’m thinking not. Better to get some tune work done and probably change pump and maybe overall steering design

mr.mindless:
Steering pump showed itself to be weak a couple times yesterday.

I should have aired down for rec wheeling. Idk why I didn’t think about it. Had to beat on it for some good achievements (shoot the moon) and had more than several denials (trail 5 hill climb, a couple lines on Crawl Daddy

Broke something in the front end on that last hard obstacle on crawl daddy. Suspect some missing ring gear teeth.

Thinking about a cross country trip and failure points and things that should live in the hauler:
Spare shafts
Wheel bearings
Brake lines
Calipers pads and retainers/ mounting hardware
Hyd lines
Alternator
Ps pump fluid and filter
Oil and filter
Gears and carriers and bearings and gear oil
Diff covers and spare bolts
Drive shafts & yokes & carrier bearing

Things it needs:
Radio programmed to frs channels
Radio antenna
Steering pump and resi
Front driveshaft something. CV or angles. Only good to 50-60mph
Engine tune - stalling, stumbling, exceedingly poor throttle response

mr.mindless:
Brett was over today and noticed a couple critical issues on this while evaluating the fleet. Front housing cracked at ubolt cut, and rear ujoint protector nigh ripped off. Probably many stripped bolts holding the pinion carrier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version