Projects place > Projects Section

Poor Man’s SxS

<< < (3/7) > >>

M4wdFab:
very cool builds guys!  these things are a blast!....  didnt jeff put a plow on his last winter too?

MarcW:

--- Quote from: M4wdFab on July 26, 2018, 11:11:50 PM ---very cool builds guys!  these things are a blast!....  didnt jeff put a plow on his last winter too?

--- End quote ---

He ended up picking up two more for his neighbor last Fall, and his neighbor had Jeff put a plow on so he could use it.

Between the two of us now we’ve picked up probably a dozen or so lol. I like finding them and parting them, it’s become my new hobby.

MarcW:
Decided to order up some DIY beadlocks, since 5-6psi was starting to burp the tires last time out. After a little research I decided on dirt track racing beadlocks, made by Aero: 3/16 inner weld ring, with a stamped outer ring to help strength and keep rocks away from bolt heads. I read a few users on Pirate and various Jeep forums had good results with them. And they’ll be light, which is key for this build.

matt:

--- Quote from: MarcW on July 26, 2018, 11:21:21 PM ---Decided to order up some DIY beadlocks, since 5-6psi was starting to burp the tires last time out. After a little research I decided on dirt track racing beadlocks, made by Aero: 3/16 inner weld ring, with a stamped outer ring to help strength and keep rocks away from bolt heads. I read a few users on Pirate and various Jeep forums had good results with them. And they’ll be light, which is key for this build.

--- End quote ---

These for aluminum wheels?  Or you switching to steel?

Wingman:
I love this thread!  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version