Projects place > Projects Section

Ryan Larry Summer Salt ZJ Machine

<< < (3/21) > >>

luvmyxj:

--- Quote from: etk300ex on April 02, 2021, 09:36:38 AM ---summer salt lol

--- End quote ---
I did not make the connection till I knew it was nicks dad's and smike english he means somersault

Wingman:

--- Quote from: luvmyxj on April 02, 2021, 01:09:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: etk300ex on April 02, 2021, 09:36:38 AM ---summer salt lol

--- End quote ---
I did not make the connection till I knew it was nicks dad's and smike english he means somersault

--- End quote ---

Now it's clear! Thx for the translation Troy!

mr.mindless:
I was trying to link it to salt road. Now all is clear!

M4wdFab:
salt road i didnt even catch that but ill take it haha

ya ryans old ZJ, Larr took a tumble at big dawgs and then Nick and Keith did some work on it, i might have even gone out a time or two to lend some procrastination supervising on it at some point haha

not sure what the plan is, but its landed here for its next storage life. 

i think ill order a fuel filter regulator and throw one of the 19$ ebay fuel pumps on that cell after a good cleaning, see if i can hawg a drive shaft up and maybe a steering link to get it moving and steering on its own.  then see how she looks. 

to bad i purged all my old 39s on H2s this thing needs some rubber then it would really have some ambition 

i see you can get orbitals on ebay for about 110$ so thats probably the route to go instead of hack and tap and assist with the box, not sure on that.  hydro to me so much easier. 

M4wdFab:
took a ride on the scissor lift today and pillaged some parts from storage bins

found some shocks, limit straps, some drive shaft parts, a fuel pump, almost enough 5pt harness parts

ordered a chang wong 0-140psi fuel regulator for 17$ and took a peep at the fuel cell.  black foam but looks clean inside.  needs a return port and some AN8 to barb fittings. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version