Projects place > Tech

LS droid

<< < (3/5) > >>

gif:
Easy, right!    totally worth the BT$  8)

I was geeking for a while on this, but the truth is once its running good I dont care anymore...

Also check facebook names of youtubers,  thats where they store their bin and XDF files.

--- Quote from: M4wdFab on June 11, 2020, 06:44:06 PM ---successfully removed Vats from a 2004 PCM for the 54 chevy. 

my efforts and cost paid for it self right there the first time.

wont read my buggy PCM through the on car OBD port.  was going to save the file and look what else someone who knows what they are doing does to other things.  ill pull the PCM later and move it to my bench setup.  not sure why it doesnt work on car as it worked for John to tune with HP tuners.

--- End quote ---

gif:
also check out PCM_HAMMER

M4wdFab:
hmm tried to read tonight and no go.  sits. 

tried a different PCM that worked fine back in june, no go either. 

in clues even where to start.  bah! 

M4wdFab:
going to try PCM hammer tonight

got a kick out of this:

--- Quote ---Change VIN - To use this feature, click the button and enter your vehicle's VIN, then click OK. Note that the change will not take effect until after you turn off the ignition. The PCM will still run on battery power for a few seconds while it stores the new VIN permanently. If you disconnect all power, the PCM will still have the original VIN the next time you turn it on.

You may find this feature useful if you've purchased a used PCM from a junkyard or online retailer, for example after bricking your PCM with software written by amateurs and downloaded from the internet. (Although, honestly, zero PCMs have been harmed during the development of this app. So far.)

--- End quote ---

lol

etk300ex:
lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version